The Book of Chill is the founding text for The Church of the House of Chill. The premise of The Church of The House of Chill shall be in the open and public sphere for anyone else to adopt in their own group or establishment of which the following three pillars shall be maintained:
1) You are not to judge yourself or others.
2) You are not to impose an idea, belief or will unto others.
3) You are to maintain chill. It is through these three main pillars that lay the foundation for The Church of the House of Chill in these ways:
1)The Church is a place in your heart not to judge.
2) The House like anyone’s house welcomes guests and whereful such welcome preludes no intent to impose oneself.
3) That such Church and House when combined creates the atmosphere that is conducive to chill.